trick or treat

According to the Today show, these were the two most popular costumes this year.
Not my fault.
It's what they wanted!

Say ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!










We went 'Trunk or Treating' at our Bella Vista church with some friends, but that didn't last long. Our friends went home and we went to sonic for a free hot dog and sprite. Then...we went to the other Sonic for more. Then I had the bright idea to go to a fancy neighborhood in Bentonville, but when I drove by I realized that everyone else had the same thought as there were tons of cars lined up. So, we headed back to the Vista and hit all the lonely houses near our neighborhood. And guess what! They were so excited to see my little princess and pirate and so sure they were the only trick-or-treaters coming, that they basically dumped the candy into our buckets. Jacob was such a gentleman to Emma helping her in and out of the car and taking turns ringing the doorbells.
They really made out on the candy with 30 candy bars, 29 bags of M&Ms, and so on (we counted for a school project.) Needless to say, we've had a long week with countless sugar highs and ....crashes. I finally had to hide the bucket in a new spot. I didn't happen to get a shot of my own costume...I was also a princess by request!

0 comments: