good times!

Friday night we celebrated the launch of our website, kimlowery.com. We had family and friends over for the big night. I was really thankful for my mom, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law who let me order them around and put together all of the food. And I'm really thankful for Nathan for being patient with me the whole time we were putting this website together, and for the cooking he did before the party! I had so much fun and don't have any pictures to prove it....well not many anyway. Thanks so much to everyone who came to support me and everyone who supported me from home. I had a lot of fun and need another excuse to have a party. Check out the website and let me know what you think.

Thanks Rachel and Jamie for the beautiful bottle of wine. And Diana for the beautiful bottle of champagne and the thought you put into a great moment!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Congratulations, Kim! I looked at your site and LOVE it! Missie is planning to call you! I wish you the best of luck with. (What a cute little boy looking through the fence!)

KimL said...

Shelly, You're always so sweet! Talk to you soon I hope.

Anonymous said...

YEAH KIM!

Karen Walker