Happy MothARRs Day!!!!!

I had a great Mother's day today. It started with a delicious breakfast with our neighbors. Then 8 hours and 4 snakes later, I had my mother's day gift......a clean back yard! Nathan and our neighbor Scott worked really hard on it and I can't wait to enjoy our hammock again!

(this picture was from our friend's pirate party last weekend)




I have the best kids in the world (of course) and I love that there's a day every year that helps me remember that. I'm so lucky! They both have a great sense of humor. They're both creative and thoughtful. They were both very quick to wish me a happy day today. It's been a good day!








And last but not least...my mom: This picture says it all for me. One of my recent favorites. This is her a "few" years ago with my uncle Donny. I love you mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look so much like your mom!!

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever said your Mom looks like Reese Witherspoon? OMG! Great picture BTW. Hugs! Missie

KimL said...

Beth~Thanks! I have heard that once or twice in my life.
Missie~Reese Witherspoon?! Now that's one I've never heard. I'll definitely have to pass that on to my mom.
thanks for the comments!