Michael and Sarah

Last month, Rachel and I headed to Greenland to photograph the wedding of Sarah and Michael. I have so many pictures to share from Rachel and me both, but I'll start with some of my favorites. As a photographer (and I'm sure for the guests as well) I had such a surreal experience. Their parent's house was truly a lovely setting for this special day.
They were married in front of an orchard and every simple touch seemed so natural.

Both Sarah's and Michael's fathers gave the most touching talks during the ceremony.

Of course we took lots of time for portraits.








This is one of my favorites. I love Michael's expression.

Everyone at the reception could really cut a rug. Michael's friends and family who flew in from Zimbabwe entertained us with a special dance.



Michael and Sarah, everything was so lovely. Thank you for sharing your perfect day with us!

1 comments:

Angie said...

These photos are beautiful!! Your talent amazes me!!!!