ride emma ride

Earlier this month, the kids and I read a book about a third grader who was learning to ride her bike. The story inspired Emma to try again to learn to ride her bike without her training wheels. For some reason, she was very short and frustrated with me, so Nathan took her to the school parking lot which did the job! He called us about 20 minutes later to say "you have to see this". Jacob and I jumped in the car and when we were nearing the hill by the school, we could see this speed demon racing across the parking lot training-wheel free!







He's such a good daddy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll right away grab your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me know so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Stop by my web site :: hämmorhoiden