oh girls

After a weekend with some of my family (all girls which I'll post about later.) I thought I needed to give an update on all things girly:
A few weeks ago Emma got her ears pierced!!!! I know there are just two little shiny flowers on her ears, but she looks so much bigger to me. She has been taking such great care of the new earrings, and I'm so proud of her. This is like a right of passage for Emma in her girlhood....



Since school has started, I've lost some of my lunch buddies to their careers. Erin was nice enough to meet up with me on her only free lunch hour per week. We ate some good veggie sandwiches!

And I got to spend a few days with another one of my favorite girls, Audrie, last week. I forgot how hard it is to do things with one arm. My respect was renewed for all you moms with little ones. I miss her already...

On Saturday, I photographed a wedding with my second shooter, Rachel...who is also a girl.....
In other girly news, my friend Michelle had her sweet baby girl, Gracie Jane. She's so lovely, I can hardly stand it. And you may think I'm crazy, but Gracie will laugh and smile if you try hard enough. It's not just gas I promise!

0 comments: