another first.

Last night I took the kids to see The Last Mimzy.
The story is that the future humans have sent their last Mimzy (an artificially intelligent rabbit doll.) to communicate that they need help. The Mimzy will die if the little girl (whose name is by the way, Emma.) doesn't send it back in time.
Toward the end of the movie, I looked over at Emma to realize she was sobbing! I think this is the first time she's cried during a movie. Well, if that wasn't sad enough, she cried for another HOUR!!!! She was sad that the Mimzy went back to its planet even if it was happier there. She found her own Mimzy when we got home and I snapped these this morning.



Death grip on her rabbit just in case it decides to leave this earth.
I wonder where she got her emotions?!

2 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

That makes me cry a little too! She's getting too big when she cries at a movie just like all the rest of us girls. Soon Emma's going to be joining us on our girls' nights.

5kdad said...

very cute photos. . .lots of emotion.