I've been shooting weddings as a second photographer for a little while now and I love it so much!
It's a little unfair to the real photographer because I get to do all the easy stuff. I don't have to worry about
getting all the important pictures. I also get to stay behind with the bride in her very final moments before she turns the corner to walk down the isle. Today, I was fortunate enough to work with Larry Plumlee on one of his weddings. I always learn so much.

After the wedding we grabbed a much needed cup of Joe at Iron Horse on the square. They were so great and let us stay an hour after closing. Larry took this time to answer a lot of questions I had about my camera and an old flash I have.

Here's a practice shot I took of Larry when I was figuring out my flash. (I need lots of practice with this.)



I usually like being behind the camera more than in front of it, but I had a lot of fun being a practice model.
Here are a couple of my favorites.




1 comments:

5kdad said...

Next photo lessons for you. . . .learn to use the liquify tool in photoshop to make your subjects look slimmer. . .lol
You got some nice shots at the wedding!