not even my birthday...

A few weekends ago, my sister-in-laws invited me to celebrate my mother-in-laws birthday with a weekend retreat.
It might-as-well have been my birthday for all the fun I had. Denise really knows how to hostess.
Rachel drove in the horrific weather, and Denise put us up at Big Cedar so I really didn't have to do anything. Coleen brought her baby, and he was better behaved than all of us grown ups. I'm lucky to have married into a great set of ladies. Thanks girls for including me. I can't wait for Diana's next birthday.



Denise made a huge breakfast which we enjoyed twice during our stay. She makes the best Mimosas in the world!!!!!

This is Rachel practicing in case one of the singers fell off of the stage.



And to really be in Branson....we had to experience some of the 50's.
The Platters did a great job, but it was hard to top SIX. (I love beatbox)

0 comments: