a little trip

We took a trip this weekend to Ohio and stopped for the night in St. Louis.
The hotel claimed we would have a beautiful view of the Arch.

This was our view.....


So we went to the Landing for dinner and sightseeing.










Nathan took these next two shots.




Seth won some money at Black Jack, and he treated us to a late-night cab ride through the drive-through of White Castle.
Thanks Seth.....I think.



After a great night's sleep, we finished our drive to Ohio. There was so much beautiful scenery!
Nathan took this one too.

a great dinner (photo by Jamie)


...and my first Catholic Mass.
I'm glad to be home, and I'm sorry that Grandma is gone. But I am so thankful for this little get-away where we met some wonderful family members......
and a chicken.

1 comments:

Madame Kemp said...

always amazed at your pics!