Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for, and I'll post some pictures of my family soon, but for today, here's a beautiful family full of red heads.
This is one of my best friends, Dana and her family. We talk on the phone almost every day. If we talk under 36 minutes, I know it must be a busy day. Sometimes I don't know how she does it with all her boys. My favorite thing I've ever heard her say to her boys while we were on the phone was, "NO...Don't ride on the cat!" She's really such a great and inspiring mom. She spends so much of her time making sure they're happy and balanced, and I think it shows.
They're such a beautiful and fun family.

Here's Benjamin. (Doesn't he look so "Blue Steel" here?!)




And this is Tyler, he's so cute and has a great sense of humor! (Grady is equally cute. He didn't get a solo moment in this series, but don't worry, I'll be sure to capture one of his beautiful smiles next time.)









Thanks Burns family for all your love and support, and for letting me take your family photos. I love you!
Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: