marshmallows

This is another one of my beautiful sister-in-laws, Carolyn and her family. They came all the way from Hawaii for a visit and to celebrate the holidays with Nathan's huge family. Before we had the big Thanksgiving get-together, we used Diana's colorful yard and then headed to the park in Fayetteville for some family pictures. Carolyn is such a great mom. When all else failed, she pulled the classic, "I have a marshmallow in my pocket..." it made Rumi smile, and it made my job much easier. When he realized the marshmallows were actually at home and not in her pocket....well, we all just had a juice box instead. I had so much fun chasing Rumi around. This family is so gorgeous!











Thank you Carolyn, Darren, and especially Rumi for letting me take your pictures!

0 comments: