another year older.....

This year's birthday was a little special because it was on Easter Sunday. It has never and will never be on Easter again as long as I live. To celebrate, Nathan and I went on a little date to a great Mexican restaurant in Harrison and then headed to a little get-together with some new friends. We had so much fun and at the stroke of midnight, I was serenaded with "Happy Birthday". On Sunday, my mom cooked a big meal complete with my favorite fried okra and a yummy chocolate cake.
Then, today my favorite UPS man delivered my birthday present from Nathan. Meet my new shootsac . I love her. She's my new best friend and will accompany me to many weddings.

I had to do some self-portraits with me and my new friend.

I also got a birthday haircut from Kristy. I love it!

Despite a few of Nathan's 'over-the-hill' jokes and the Subway lady truly mistaking Nathan for my SON, I still feel young.....for another year at-least.

3 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

Ooooh! Pretty! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Foshee!

Brian and Mel said...

Late Happy Birthday Kim!!! Love your shootsac and I totally do NOT believe the comment about Nathan...see you soon, I hope!!!