$3,000 hair stylist

Last night I had just 'made my plate' at Rachel and Jamie's when Nathan called and asked me to come home.
Emma and Jacob had been throwing rocks and Emma's head was bleeding really badly. I begrudgingly left my beautiful plate of mac and cheese and all the other favorites, and I headed home. By the time I got here, Emma was feeling fine, and the bleeding had stopped. But...the gash looked pretty bad. After hanging out in the ER for a few hours, an.....elderly Doctor told us that Emma did need some stitches or something that would hold the wound together. So, he took a section or hair from each side of the wound and TIED her hair in a knot! He said it would hold. In the time it took us to wait, be treated, and wait to be discharged, we could have driven to my sister (the stylist) in Harrison for a quick knot.............

2 comments:

Anne said...

Oh... that's no fun.... I hope she heals quickly!!!

Gloria Brown said...

I still am in shock over that one!