a baby story....

Yesterday at 12:44 my newest niece Audrie was born right in front of my camera...which is how it should be of course! I was in awe of Rachel the whole time. I'll let Rachel decide which labor pictures she wants to share, but let me just say that she was a "rock star" as Jamie kept telling everyone. It was a marvelous experience to watch Audrie's birth and to photograph her new family through all my tears. This delightful baby girl is perfect in every way. She has a tiny bit of what I think is curly black hair. She has her daddy's big mouth and her mommy's long piano-playing fingers. And her toes......well, see for yourself.
















Jamie, Rachel, and baby Audrie, I love you so much and I'm so thankful that you let me be a part of such a full and tender few hours of your lives. From Audrie's favorite Aunt...Kim (if I say it enough, maybe she'll think it's true;)

3 comments:

Madame Kemp said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures. the (happy) tears are flowing...

Anne said...

so beautiful, so touching ;-)

Angie said...

What a beautiful baby and the photos are great!