good morning.

I've been slowly shuffling through my photo library. I started with over 20,000 pictures and am trying to weed some out and re-organize some important files into a new 'back-up' system Nathan set up for me. So, I've been coming across some cute pictures that I've forgotten about. Here's one of Emma in the morning. I couldn't pass up a picture of this hair.




After a stressful day of Wal-Mart, school parties, and a sick kid, we cancelled our dinner plans and ordered pizza.
It was much more family friendly which is how we've spent the past few romantic holidays. The kids loved it and really, I did too.
Jacob was up all night telling me he was dying. He feels better today, but this picture sort of sums up how I feel this morning. Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!

1 comments:

Madame Kemp said...

that's the best picture! i think i look like that in the mornings, too!