a winter zoo.

Lately I've been noticing all the animals attracted to our yard. We have lots of squirrels, little moles, and some rabbits here and there. But recently, we've had a bird who pecks on the same window for a while before going around to every window and pecking on each one. We've also had quite a mix of different birds in our yard at the same time. We must be a little wormy.
Then, last Saturday Jacob and I had the flu. We were up pretty early that morning and I was on my way to the kitchen when I saw 7 deer in the front yard. I'm not sure why I'm always impressed by them because I guess they're pretty common. It was nice to watch them for a while before they noticed me moving around. They seemed to stay around for a long time.

These pictures aren't exactly National Geographic, but they'll do.




Today, this guy made a lot of noise. I'm just glad he's not the one pecking on our windows.

0 comments: