baby burrow

This is the Burrow family. My kids like to call Jim "Dr. Jim" and so that's how we refer to him at our house.
RememberEmily's session? How time flies...I had so much fun with this tiny boy. He's so sweet!









I love Jim's face as he's inspecting Ben's little toes.


Ben has had a lot of loving family visitors.



and yes, those are Air Jordans

Jim had a spark of amazing creativity when he thought of taking this awesome painting off the wall and using it with Ben. We thought the crying really added to the drama.



And this last one is my favorite picture of all. This sums up how I feel about Jim and Emily's house. It's so inviting and comfortable.
Thank you guys so much. You've done a lovely job with this boy. I can't wait to watch him grow and to hopefully capture those moments for years to come!

0 comments: