check it.....

I'm so excited to finally have our new website ready to share. It's the same address as the old one, but we've added a site dedicated to all things weddings. Hopefully this will make it a little easier for brides and grooms. This also means that I have extra room on our regular site for more family, baby, and maternity pics. So, after you've checked out the new addition, take a gander at our "life" site to see all of our updates.
I'll be out of town for a few days, but feel free to leave a comment....I'll comment back as soon as I get home!

6 comments:

ek said...

i love the website! so professional and chic...

Anonymous said...

Yea! It looks great. That family you have for the "life" section is so cute. Are they professionals?!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! So beautiful!
-clare

KimL said...

Erin ~ Thanks!
Tara~Yes, that family is beautiful! Thanks for letting me use you as my models.
Clare~ I didn't know you came around to this blog. thanks for the props, and I miss you!

Angie said...

The site is Great! Can't wait to see our photos.

KimL said...

Thanks! They'll be ready soon. After this crazy weekend, I should have everything caught up. Happy 4th!