as promised...more Kristy.......

First, I have to give a big shout out to the best assistant ever, Emily. She was so helpful and had a great eye for detail. She knew exactly what each picture needed to make it perfect before I could even ask. From straightening the dress, to carrying the dress, to keeping the crickets off of the dress...she was amazing. Thanks Emily!


And then there's Kristy. What can I say? She was so great to let me boss her around for a couple of hours in the most horrid heat. This picture was taken after she hit me in the arm when Emily and I convinced her that if she looked close enough through the crack in the abandoned church door....then she could see the coffin at the front of the room. She's usually not very gullible, but she does enjoy a good ghost story. (And it helped that Emily had such a convincing and innocent look.) Oh yeah, and we screamed and shook the door in unison for the finishing touch.


And I can't forget to thank Nathan's brother Eric for letting us use his cool truck and for cleaning out the huge spiders from this outhouse for Kristy to pose in......did I mention what a great sister she is!?


So hard to pick just a few. She's so beautiful!










4 comments:

Angie said...

These photos are great. When are you opening your studio.

Gloria Brown said...

OMG! KIM, these are amazing! Seriously, send me prices to get your flyer out to everyone.

Anne said...

LOVE THEM!!

Angie said...

I keep coming back to look at these. I think the last one is my favorite.