you scream, I scream....

We all scream for GELATO!
The cafe opened for the Frisco Festival, and I forgot how much I missed it. We savored every bite of the real, home-made gelato with all the authentic Italian ingredients. I had "Rocky Road", Emma had "birthday cake", and Jacob had "Chocolate".

I think Evan took this picture.

And Erin shot this one.


After the yummieness, we walked around looking at the old cars and buying things we didn't need.







When Emma was born, we developed a relationship with the firefighters from the station up the street. They were the first responders to her unexpected home birth. After that, I would often take Jacob to visit them and play with all the cool equipment and sit in the trucks etc. Nathan teases me all the time about having a 'thing' for firemen. When I saw this little contest, I couldn't resist sticking around for a little more yummieness!

0 comments: