last days of summer.

Because our vacation to Branson was so 'mini' we made the most of the rest of Nathan's time off. When we were home, we watched lots of movies and played lots of Mario Bros.
After a summer of begging me to straighten her hair, I took the 30 minutes and made Emma's wish come true. She also got to wear big girl make-up. That will be the last time for a while....


We went bowling with the neighbors and Anna beat Nathan's score.

And we had one last throw down at Pump-It-Up before school started.

2 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

When Emma turns 16, I hope Tyra is still doing America's Next Top Model. She would totally win!

Brian and Mel said...

wow! You're definitely going to have to clue me in on all the fun "kid spots" eventually! I'm trying to catch up on everyone and looking at everyone's blogs. How has school been this week????!