another update.

Thank you so much for all your love. I'm still in Harrison helping out with Kristy, and I just thought I'd pass this along. We are feeling so blessed that Kristy is alive and well. She's really sore and restless, but really thankful that she has no major injuries to her body. Her face is healing crazy fast! I find myself staring at her every few hours wondering if it's my imagination, or if even more of the swelling has gone down. We've documented this a little and sure enough...it's not my imagination, her face is getting back to normal so quickly! Friday she will see her surgeon to see what is next. There is a good possibility that she MIGHT not need further surgery. He was pleasantly surprised with how much of her was okay. She is looking so much like herself minus some stitches and much swelling and bruising. She had a friend of hers french braid her hair in pig tails so she still has better hair than me!!!!!!=) She's getting around on her own a little and doing most things for herself. She only chipped TWO teeth!!!! As the swelling in her lips goes down, she can feed herself better (liquids of course) and we can see inside her mouth better. Her husband has been the greatest nurse to her and it's so cute to watch him fuss over her to make sure she's perfectly comfortable. God is an amazing God who heard our prayers. She is truly loved, and she knows that. Her spirits are great. She's much braver than I am, and she's been cracking us up since before her surgery. (that's how I knew she'd be okay!)
Love you all.

1 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

Tell her we wish her nothing but the best and can't wait for her to be ready to be your best model! She's in my prayers.