camera shy.

Today was Emma's first day back to pre-school. She let me take a couple of pictures before she refused any more. So instead, here are a few from our last dress-up day. She was being a little diva for these too.



It was a good day for me too. I hadn't had the house to myself in about 6 months. As soon as I left the pre-school, I turned the audio in my car from the rear kid-friendly station to the middle and cranked up the tunes from a more adult-friendly station. After a little Justin Timberlake and a brief moment of embarrassment when the car next to me witnessed my dance moves, I turned the station to public radio and listened to the news the rest of the way home. It was actually enjoyable since I can't really listen to the news with the kids in the car. I popped a load of laundry in the washer and drank the forbidden Dr. Pepper (NOT even caffeine free) and watched a girly movie.....it was a great day! And, when I picked up Emma, she had a smiley face on her daily sheet from having such a well-behaved day. But she still won't let me take a picture of her and her back-pack. Maybe tomorrow.

0 comments: