peter the elephant

Jacob's favorite stuffed animal, Peter the Elephant, was recently involved in a hate crime. I won't go into details, but just let me say that his attacker soon regretted the incident. So, after letting our emotions heal, we admitted Peter to the Lowery Surgery Center. After much testing and one failed attempt at surgery, we decided to get a second opinion from the "Surgery Center of Grandma". (We hear she's an expert!) We'll keep you updated for sure.










pictures by Nathan

2 comments:

Gloria Brown said...

That is by far the cutest/sadest thing I have ever seen! I hope Peter manages a full recovery from his horrific injuries. I have also heard amazing things about the treatment of loved ones at the Surgery Center of Grandma. Tell Jacob I'll pray!

Mary said...

Awwww....poor little Peter!

Where in the world did you get those masks?