7 years....

We celebrated our 7 year anniversary last weekend. Thanks to Nathan's sister Denise, we had a lovely weekend at Big Cedar. It was wonderful! On Saturday though, I thought we were going to relive our wedding day with a terrible winter storm. But just as quick as it started, it stopped.
Nathan took these lovely Branson pictures of us braving the storm....




This was the view from our room.


On Sunday, we met Denise and Rob for brunch at Devil's Pool where we enjoyed every breakfast food imaginable...and unlimited mimosas.
Rob snapped this picture of us. I wish I had dressed up as nice as I had on Saturday, but this was "I'm-cold-and-already-married-Kim".

Thanks Rob and Denise for a great weekend!

1 comments:

Angie said...

You should save that shot of the view from your room and make Christmas Cards next year.