They grow up so fast...

Jacob's class was featured in his schools weekly round-up where they performed the song (and dance) "Frosty the Snowman".
His big scene came when he had to put the hat on Frosty "there must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found, for when they placed it on his head...." cue Jacob. I loved it. I cheered like he was on Broadway. He's growing up so fast. The other day when he had a friend over, he called him "dude" almost the entire time. He also insists on calling Nathan and me "Mom and Dad" instead of mommy and daddy.....it's the end of an era!
And yesterday, on our way home from the store, he asked "Mom, are you and Daddy ever going to break up?" Such an innocent question. I assured him that I loved Dad very much, and it would be really hard to break up with him because I thought he was pretty smart and handsome. Jacob said, "well, if I was a girl, I wouldn't break up with him. He's really good at playing the X-box."




And Emma. What am I going to do with her?! She's been coming up with things from who knows where. The other day, Nathan and Jacob were wrestling, and Emma jumped off the coffee table onto the doggie pile and said, "don't make me do this!" She's 4 people!!!! Well, she would correct me, 4 1/2!

(she had just eaten some cinnamon rolls)

0 comments: