BFF

I didn't used to be a big fan of Myspace or Facebook, but they have really grown on me. I've found friends from school who I probably wouldn't have seen until my 10 year reunion if it hadn't been for these networking sites.
Beth is one of those friends. In fact, Beth was one of my first best friends. In First Grade, her phone number was the first friend's who I'd ever memorized. (I still remember it!)
It was so nice to meet up with Beth a couple of weekends ago on a freezing cold Saturday morning. We went to a friend's farm and I followed little Blake around while he explored. He's adorable!









I love photoshop and use it on almost every picture I feel is worth keeping. I've heard it's like the icing on a cupcake, and I totally agree. I love this photoshop old school action which adds a lot of distortion and texture. It's one of my favorites, but I try to use it sparingly. I love the way Blake was standing in this. It reminded me of an old picture, hence the old schooliness!

Beth, thanks for sharing Blake with me and freezing our tails off for a bit!

1 comments:

Dana said...

so adorable kim!! I am always so impressed!