7...really?!

I'm not sure how it happened, but I woke up this morning with a 7 year old son. We had such a good day filled with Jacob's favorite foods and junk foods. We went to Build-a-Bear with Emma and they had a blast. They were both so appreciative which makes giving over my life's savings to this store worth it.

Here's Jacob a couple of years ago when he was still my little boy. Yes those are goggles!

And this is a him being a little more serious. He let me take a few pictures of him in the moments before he went to bed.

And I couldn't resist, I had to say goodnight to him a couple more times, and this is what I found him doing. He was reading by flashlight....he's still my little guy I think.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my goodness! Is Jacob's birthday on July 10?? Geno's is, too! He turned 34 on Thursday. How sad is it that we live right by each other and keep in contact through blogs! We are moving-AGAIN-but this time no coming back. You will have to come visit me to get the scoop ;o)

KimL said...

Shelly, I can't believe I didn't already know that. We'll come for a visit soon!