birthdays and blackberries

On Sunday, Jacob had a wonderful birthday party with family and friends. He was thrilled with his gifts and on Monday, he quickly spent some of his birthday money! Thanks Rachel for taking pictures for me at the party. And thanks to everyone who came and spent time with Jacob!

After the party, our niece Emily stayed with us for a couple of days. She had said (with her cutest accent) "Aunt Kim, I think I want to be a photographer....and a chef." So, for breakfast, we practiced the latter. Diana gave us some yummy blackberries and we made pancakes. She's a natural!





I can't wait to show you the results from her practice photography session!

2 comments:

Emliy said...

Hey I do not have an accent!!! But if i did it would be cute!lol! I used to be a computer designer!!!!!!!!!!...LYSYB

KimL said...

You are so cute of course!