me,myself, and Emily

Emily is a hoot. We had so much fun during her short stay. We cooked, went swimming, she tried sushi for the first time, (she was a brave soul even trying Wasabi) watched movies, shopped, played a million board games (she's pretty good at Jenga) requested a song about Butts from the kids station, tried the Velvet Elvis from Kennedy Coffee where Tom Kennedy himself made our drinks....YUMMY and most importantly, had a mini-photo lesson. At first the idea was that I would take most of the pictures of Emily and let her take a few of me as well. As it turned out, she ended up doing most of the work. She's amazing! I was super impressed and even used some of the pictures for my new "about kim" section in each of the sites.



This picture was an homage to one we had taken when Emily was about 7 years old back when we had many photo shoots.



It was fantastic to have some pictures for myself. Emily did such a great job directing me and making me feel comfortable. I'm so proud to have these.







She had so many great questions. One was about "heavenly back light". I wasn't the expert I thought I was, but we learned a little together. This was one of my favorites.



Emaline, you're truly wonderful and a delight! Thanks for taking some great pictures and being such a sweet cousin to the kids. I love you, and keep up the practice!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Emily did great with the photos. She may end up being a photographer when she grows up. Looks like she has a eye for it. The Kim section on your site is great!

Sebrena said...

Awesome pics!!! Of course, you are naturally beautiful.
She'll be a great photographer, learning from the best.

KimL said...

Angie, Thanks!
Sebrena, So sweet...she is a great little photographer!

Emliy said...

Yes I am from the former computer designer!!luv ya aunt kim

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics of you! You look SO AMAZING!